This year, at the Presbyterian General Assembly, LGBTQ people & allies of the upcoming generation will claim their birthright at members of a just & inclusive church.

02 June 2008

Angie Gunkler - (R)evolutionary

My name is Angie Gunkler and I am an active Elder at the Downtown United Presbyterian Church in Rochester, NY. I currently co-direct the church’s youth group and am a member of both the session and Marketing Ministry Team.
I enjoy living in Rochester and experiencing all the opportunities for music, art, and culture that the area offers. I have been singing in the Rochester Women’s Chorus for 3+ years. This semi-professional group performs many styles of music and this past May put on a concert to benefit Water for Sudan. This organization is dedicated to building wells in the drought-ridden areas of Sudan.
I am a full time nanny as well as a student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in early education. After finishing my master’s degree in education I would like to go to seminary.

No comments: